Cleo Crafts

Cleo Crafts - Learn It, Love It, Do It! 07884003617

Monday 21 April 2008

ribbons take two...


Tara gave off to me cos I put a photo of one of her lovely ribbon bundles on our blog, and immediately put some Dolly and American Idol on top of it.... so here is ribbon bundle display take two.......

just got a text from my brother Jamie - he is just back from climbing Sydney Harbour Bridge.... it was the going-away present Tara and I got for his birthday/christmas/travels - he said it was amazing - can't wait to see the photos... wish i was in Sydney too!

5 Comments:

Blogger Cass said...

Wow...I wouldn't fancy climbing the bridge. Gorgeous ribbons.They look yummy.

Cass xx

21 April 2008 at 09:35  
Blogger Charlie said...

These ribbons are sooo yummy and what a clever way to display them.

21 April 2008 at 10:07  
Blogger mandijane said...

ooooh that strawberry shortcake mix of ribbons looks good enough to eat....

21 April 2008 at 12:38  
Blogger Inspiration Alley said...

Gorgeous ribbon.

21 April 2008 at 15:21  
Blogger Jazzy1972 said...

Wow I have virtigo so the high up pics make me wanna throw up but well done to your brother. looks like he is a having a fantastic time.

22 April 2008 at 16:21  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home