Cleo Crafts

Cleo Crafts - Learn It, Love It, Do It! 07884003617

Friday 20 June 2008

oooh and another one....


Heres another fabbie sneak peek of our July kit - we have room for some more subbies if you want to come on board - only £8.99 a month inc p&p, plus our subbie special and permanent discount on Cleo Crafts... tempted? See more details on our website at www.cleocrafts.co.uk

On the non-crafty front, tomorrow is our big day bag-packing at M&S in Newtownabbey - have to be there for 9.45 am and have my volunteers lined up all day to 4pm. Don't have any idea how I am going to last myself until then, but at least there is a coffee shop onsite haha....hoping to raise at least £700 and then I will have all my funds for the sponsored cycle.... if not, then its going to be QUIZ time sometime in the summer...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good Luck with it all X

20 June 2008 at 19:47  
Blogger dddeeebbbzzz said...

Good luck with the bag packing!
Now stop it with the sneak peeks! I'm now having to go and have a look at your website to find out more!! I can't resist!

20 June 2008 at 20:31  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home