Cleo Crafts

Cleo Crafts - Learn It, Love It, Do It! 07884003617

Friday 13 June 2008

quiet week

Well its been quite a quiet week for us on the scrapping front - we cancelled our tuesday night crop cos mr.ethan was not eating for his mummy and I have not really done much in the way of my own stuff... but its all about to change as we got word we are getting a 'casual' place at St.George's Market in Belfast ....whooopeeeeeeeeeee - so its all systems go to get ready for our first saturday. Its going to be a few weeks as I am off to see Neil Diamond this weekend in Dublin and next week is the bag-packing at M&S to raise money for Christian AId/cycle London to Paris fundraiser... which is good as I need to get display stuff sorted for our stall first!! Soo exciting!

1 Comments:

Blogger dddeeebbbzzz said...

Congratulations on your market 'spot'.
Neil Diamond - I'm jealous!
There again I'm going to have a play with my kit from you this weekend, so I'm in heaven too!

13 June 2008 at 18:08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home