Cleo Crafts

Cleo Crafts - Learn It, Love It, Do It! 07884003617

Monday 5 January 2009

My FAVE Blog Challenge Entry...

... before i make my exciting announcement.... thank you everyone who entered - i thought all the entries were really fabby!

However, I do have a favourite... drum roll.....

I really love Bridget's layout with her two gorgeous puddy cats! (You can see it in the slide show below, or if you are more patient than me, Louise will upload Bridget's Layout individually)

So Bridget - now you get to choose one of our lovely mini kits! (Latest additions to the mini kit series to be unveiled in the next hour or two - we like to build up as much anticipation as possible! lol!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Well done Bridgette :0)

5 January 2009 at 20:54  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well done Bridget! I love your LO.

5 January 2009 at 21:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoo hoo teamie! well done. ur kitties are stars hun xx

5 January 2009 at 21:28  
Blogger Unknown said...

wooo hooo a well deserved winner!

5 January 2009 at 22:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home